A 21st Century Rust Inhibitor Spray For Cars, Tools, and Machines
In a carefully conducted salt/fog chamber test of the 17 most popular brands of rust inhibitor, there’s no question that HinderRUST™ is the best rust inhibitor spray on the market.
HinderRUST has also been submitted to independent labs who have verified these results. Hinder
RUST was invented by Franklin G. Reick, the inventor of the Tufoil engine additive. Tufoil currently holds the Guinness Book World Record as the world’s most efficient lubricant, with a coefficient of friction of only 0.029. As a lifelong chemist and inventor, Franklin has pioneered many lubrication and corrosion products. In the Fall of 2013, Franklin Reick was almost killed when his brakes failed while driving his 1999 Ford Taurus at 60 mph on a highway near his New Jersey home. As Franklin tells it, “I’m just glad it happened to me and not my wife… I was able to safely stop the car.” It turns out that his brake lines had completely rusted out, draining his brake fluid onto the ground. Franklin had already developed some rust inhibitor products like his Gun-Coat product that was developed for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center and was aware of the chemistry of most rust prevention products. But after almost losing his life due to rust, Franklin turned his attention to rust prevention with a vengeance. Using his deep understanding of petroleum technology and 40 years of surface chemistry knowledge and experience, Frank eventually produced HinderRUST, a scientifically formulated and proven rust inhibitor that appears to set a new standard for performance and durability among all rust inhibitors. It is truly a 21st century solution towards rust prevention.
Why is HinderRUST a Better Rust Inhibitor?
There are 5 primary reasons why HinderRUST has quickly become one of the world’s most popular rust inhibitors.
- Surface Active Rust Inhibitor —The chemistry is extremely “surface active,” allowing it to expand to cover exposed parts of metal you may not have completely sprayed or painted, pushing water out at the same time.
- Extremely Durable Rust Inhibitor — The chemistry bonds to metal at the atomic level. HinderRUST is the only rust inhibitor chemistry in the world to take advantage of the chemical process known as “Adsorption.” In this process, a metal bonding takes place at the molecular level making HinderRUST extremely resistant to being bumped or wiped off. But it can still be removed safely using a standard solvent or high pressure hose.
- Extremely Long Lasting Rust Inhibitor — Because our product contains no solvents, it does not evaporate. It sits on your metal, protecting it from rust for months and years without needing to be reapplied.
- Completely Effective At Preventing Rust — Our testing against 17 of the most common rust inhibitors shows that HinderRUST does indeed represent something new in the world of rust inhibitors, and our customers in industry seem to agree.
- No VOCs, None — The presence of solvents and other bizarre homegrown chemicals in 99% of our competitor products constitute a health and environmental risk. For those for whom this really matters, HinderRUST is one of the few choices available to you and the only one that works effectively. Use a spray bottle or paint it on, no aerosol cans here.
How to Apply HinderRUST™ Rust-Inhibitor Spray
It’s as easy as spray-and-go with the “The Rust Stopper” by HinderRUST. Our solvent-free formula, packaged in an easy-to-use spray bottle, is finally a science-based anti-rust product that completely prevents rust and keeps working to stop rust for days, weeks, months and potentially years without the need for reapplication. Need a simple solution for rusted machines, tools, wire-ropes, drive chains and more? We’ve got it. Just saturate the rusted area with HinderRUST™ and let our liquid soak in and return the life to rusted and neglected parts. Then the lubricants in our scientifically designed formula will work for months and years, saving you money in maintenance and replacement costs.
A Rust Inhibitor For Machines
Simply spray HinderRUST directly onto machine ways, bearings, hinges, joints and motors for rust prevention, corrosion prevention, and lubrication. Our anti-rust spray can be used for many other additional applications such as vehicle exteriors, vehicle undercoating, outdoor leisure equipment, military vehicles, firearms, household items, and much more.
A Rust Inhibitor for Marine Environments
The challenges of above-water salt air and salt water spray are no challenge at all for HinderRUST. Because HinderRUST uses surface active adsorption chemistry, it penetrates on contact, displacing salt water or any kind of moisture, creating a shield that bonds chemically to the underlying metal protecting your boat or marine equipment for longer periods of time than other rust inhibitor sprays on the market. Note that HinderRUST, like all rust inhibitor products, should not be used in applications that have direct contact with open water as it is a petroleum-based product and can cause a surface water sheen.
A Rust Inhibitor for Vehicles
Our long-lasting rust inhibitor and lubrication spray is the ideal product for preventing the spread of rust on cars. HinderRUST even has a special formula, HV100, designed for use as a car undercoating. But whatever product you use to prevent rust on a vehicle, know that HinderRUST contains no solvents, and will not dry out or evaporate. The self-healing barrier penetrates to the base of all metals, providing corrosion protection from both natural and unnatural moisture and corrosion exposure.
A Penetrating Oil for Machinery
Heavily corroded and frozen parts such as nuts, bolts, wheels, shafts, etc. that might otherwise be damaged during maintenance can be salvaged by applying HinderRUST.
A Rust Inhibitor and Lubricant for the 21st century
HinderRUST™ comes in a non-aerosol spray pump container and can be used in areas like subways, mines, engine rooms and other close quarters. Furthermore, HinderRUST™ is contains no animal byproducts that create unwanted odors and bug infestations. Try HinderRUST today. We’re confident it’s the last rust inhibitor you’ll ever need.